Hello, happy Saturday and welcome to my weekly Domain Investing news roundup. As usual, another busy week in the domain industry with a pretty intense debate on Twitter popping up around a startup that moved from GetSupply.com to Supply.co – I shared the original tweet that kicked everything off below.
Enough from me, here are stories that caught my eye this week from around the domain name world – enjoy!
- A look at the top 10 .co sales and where they are today (read more on TheDomains.com)
- Lotto.com and Naturals.com hit with cybersquatting complaints (read more on Domain Name Wire)
- Doron from Efty sells Bold.co for $15,000 (read more on Twitter)
- Media Options Launches “SEO Authority Domain Deals” Newsletter (read more on DomainInvesting.com)
- One domain investor hit the Jackpot twice in the same day (read more on TLDInvestors.com)
- GetSupply.com changes their name to Supply.co (read more on Twitter)
- ICA Names 9 Lonnie Borck Memorial Award Nominees (read more on DNJournal)