Hello, happy Tuesday, and welcome to my weekly Domain Investing news roundup here on MorganLinton.com. You’ll notice I’ve been changing the day that I write this post. I’m experimenting with different days and times and then letting the analytics tell me when to land this post for it’s regular weekly spot.
I am also going to start including this news update in my weekly newsletter. If you’re not subscribed yet you can get on the list by clicking here.
Now, let’s get to the news!
Top Domain Investing News – Week of April 29th, 2019
- These people support scrapping .ORG price caps (read more on DomainIncite.com)
- VK.app UDRP: Don’t email TM holders (read more on DomainInvesting.com)
- Canada’s Prime Minster Bought JustinTrudeau.com for $2,701 (read more on NamePros.com)
- Caveman.com sells for $20,460 less the second time (read more on TheDomains.com)
- Sales and Trends report for April 2019 (read more on TLDInvestors.com)
- A One-Word .COM and the Year’s Biggest ccTLD Sale to Date Headline This Week’s Domain Sales Chart (read more on DNJournal.com)
- Ten Year Renewal In Advance of Domain Name Fee Increases Is Inadequate Protection (read more on FreeSpeech.com)
- NamesCon Europe 2019 Announces Topics of Expert Panels (read more on OnlineDomain.com)
- Poll: Will JE.com Sell at NameJet? (read more on DomainInvesting.com)
- Toni.com buyer revealed (read more on TheDomains.com)
As always, I want to hear from you! Feel free to comment on any of the stories above or share a story you think I missed in the comment section below. Comment and let your voice be heard!