Well this is embarrassing. I got so busy that I actually completely forgot about the weekly domain investing news series I started on my blog. Thanks to one of my blog readers for sending me an email and asking “hey – what happened to your weekly news series, I like that!” for jogging my memory.
I also liked this series so let’s just pick it right back up and get rocking. Below are some of the news stories from the domain investing world that caught my eye that I thought were worth a read, enjoy!
- The Weekend Was Nirvana for Domain Investors With Meetups On Both Sides of the Globe and an Industry Pioneer Online (Read it now on DNJournal)
- Misuse of ICANN PDP Chair Position to Relitigate Working Group Decisions (Read more on FreeSpeech.com)
- Uniregistry top 20 domain sales for July (Read more on TheDomains)
- EFF files reconsideration request over .Org decision (Read more on Domain Name Wire)
- CentralNic completes Hexonet acquisition and also acquires iwantmyname.com (Read more on OnlineDomain.com)
- Here it is – Michael Berkens’ talk from the Asheville Domain Investor’s MeetUp (Watch the video on my blog)
- Prank Almost Led to $150k Lawsuit Due to Domain Name Lock (Read more on DomainInvesting.com)
- #NamesCon 2020 : #Domainers, book your Austin hotel room now (Read more on DomainGang)
This weekend I’m going camping on Mount Tamalpais which should be a blast. That also means I probably won’t be writing a blog post tomorrow but very likely will once I get back on Sunday. Have a great weekend everyone!