This week I am in Japan with my Dad, currently in a really special city called Nara about an hour outside of Osaka. While I do my best to unplug while I’m on vacation, as a daily blogger, this continues on as part of my daily routine.
I also find that reading domain investing news is a nice part of my daily routine so sharing the stories I’m reading with all of you is actually a lot of fun, whether I’m on vacation or not.
That being said, I’m going to reduce my highlights to five stories this week since I’m actually about to go down to the Onsen (think Japanese hot tub). So with that, here are five stories that caught my eye over the last week and a half. Enjoy!
Domain Investing News for the Week of May 5th, 2019
- Latest #domain acquisitions by James Booth and BQDN (Read more on DomainGang)
- A Two-Character .COM and One of the Year’s 5 Biggest ccTLD Sales Headline This Week’s Domain Sales Chart (Read more on DNJournal)
- Future of .io domains has become party-political issue in the UK (Read more on DomainIncite)
- Rick Premiers Daily Twitter Video Podcast with Rave Reviews! (Read more on Rick’s Blog)
- Medidata.com domain name changed hands for $600,000 (Read more on FreeSpeech.com)
I hope you’re all having a great week. As always feel free to share any stories you think should be highlighted that aren’t on my list in the comment section below!