Okay, it’s official – NamesCon 2020 is less than a week away and you can feel the buzz as the domain industry’s biggest conference approaches. As me and other domain investors from around the world descend on Austin for the four day event you can definitely expect the Domaining blogosphere to be in full swing keeping everyone up-to-date on what’s going on.
At NamesCon Europe last year and Rick’s event in Asheville I shared quite a bit of video content on Twitter and I expect to do the same this year in Austin. If you don’t follow me on Twitter yet, or you don’t know my Domaining-specific Twitter handle make sure to follow @morganDOTlinton to keep up with all the action.
Well, you can tell I’m excited. Enough from me, let’s get to the news! Below are the stories from around the domain investing world that caught my eye this week:
- From selling vinyl to selling domain names – DNW Podcast #269 (listen now on DomainNameWire)
- Guta.com’s 2019 Premium Domain Sales Observation Report Shows Big Jump in Demand for One-Word .Coms (read more on DNJournal)
- 2019 was a strong year for BuyDomains (read more on TLDInvestors)
- Google Search Liaison Tweets About Domain Names (read more on DomainInvesting.com)
- Domaining.com rolls out new #domain brokerage newsletter (read more on DomainGang)
- DAN creates new domain financing tool (read more on OnlineDomain)
- Now Namepros is really getting ridiculous (read more on TLDInvestors)
- Results.com Rings the Six-Figure Bell to Top This Week’s Domain Sales Chart (read more on DNJournal)
- Radix Premium Domains Revenue Hits $3m in 2019 (read more on DomainInvesting.com)
- Mike Mann sells 8 domains for $167,664 in December (read more on OnlineDomain)
- How to Bid on Domain Names in NamesCon Live Auction (read more on DomainInvesting.com)
- A startup changed its domain from .com to .top (read more on DomainNameWire)
- GoDaddy Boosts Search in Latest Domain Investor App Update (read more on Kickstart Commerce)