Hello, happy Saturday, and welcome to my weekend musings. This is an incredibly busy weekend as Daina and I are both mentoring at Lean Startup Machine in Los Angeles. I have about five minutes to write this post so let’s dive into my head and I’ll share with you what’s going on!
- First I would like to wish Elliot Silver a very very happy Birthday! Elliot’s blog is one of the first blogs I started reading religiously in the Domaining world and I still read just about every single post he writes. I’m sure he is having an awesome Birthday and I’ll need to remember to buy him a birthday beer (or 3) at TRAFFIC 🙂
- Next week is my last week at Sonos. It’s an exciting time for the company and I’ll be in Santa Barbara quite a bit this week saying goodbye to all of the incredible friends I have made during my 8 years with the company. I am sure I will remain friends with many of these people and I can’t wait to share some great adventures together in the future.
- It is a good thing that next week is my last week because you really can’t build a startup part time. While I was able to build my Domaining business during my nights and weekends this just isn’t possible with a startup. Fashion Metric needs 8-16 hours a day of our attention and that’s what it’s going to get starting next Monday.
- My new Domain Of The Day series has been going very well, I’ve had some great feedback and am having a lot of fun putting these together. I still have a few people that think I should be using affiliate links to the auctions I’m talking about but I really really don’t want to make money off this series, the goal is to focus on the analysis.
- Last but not least I have to say I am loving being married to Daina. So far married life has been incredible, yes we’ve been living together for 6 years but I do think something changes a bit when you get married and in a very good way.
I hope you are all having a great weekend! As always feel free to share your own weekend musings or comment on mine, comment and let your voice be heard!