I was disappointed that I couldn’t make it to NameSummit last year, and after talking to people who attended, it was clear that I had missed out on a pretty special event. This year I was also going to miss it again since it took place in the middle of an existing work trip. So I was very excited to read today that the conference has been moved to November, and while it’s sure going to be chilly in NYC, I’m happy to break out the winter jacket and make the trip.
For those who don’t know about NameSummit here are a few highlights:
- it’s run by two of the nicest people in the domain industry, Steve Kaziyev and Jason Schaeffer
- the event covers both domain names and traditional real estate
- there’s a really interesting session planned to cover opportunities with blockchain and real estate
- breakfast and lunch are included
- additional topics are also covered like SEO, Social Media, and Marketing
Early bird pricing is available for $299 (click here to register) and no they aren’t a sponsor so I don’t get any special kickbacks if you register. I am excited they moved the date because I really didn’t want to miss it again this year. Oh and if any of my blog readers are attending please let me know in the comment section below, I’d love to buy you a beer or a hot toddy since it’s certainly going to be chilly in NYC!