Well this morning proved to be too busy for me to get out and go for a walk, but I didn’t want to miss another Monday so I decided to bring all of you along for an evening walk.
My plan was to memorize and cover five stories and during the video and I thought I only covered four…but I actually did end up covering five. So you can ignore the part of the video where I say I forgot a story, because I really just forgot that I had already covered four stories. Proof that I seem to be a bit sharper in the mornings!
Enjoy and know that a new, stabilized Go Pro camera will be coming up in the very near future.
Stories referenced in this week’s walk:
- Generic dictionary domains can be trademarked (Domain Incite)
- .SITE passes the 1M registration mark (DNJournal)
- Andrew Hazen buys LongIsland.com (Domain Name Wire)
- Buying domains with backlinks doesn’t give you the juice you’re looking for (Strategic Revenue)
- Rick Schwartz Announces Asheville Domainer MeetUp in August (Rick’s Blog)