If you’re new to MorganLinton.com let me be the first to say – Welcome! I cover two somewhat related, somewhat unrelated topics on my blog because they are my passions:
- Startups – I work days, nights, and weekends as the co-founder of Bold Metrics, a venture-backed startup that has quickly become the gold standard for predicting body measurements algorithmically.
- Domain Names – some people invest in the stock market, some people invest in real estate, instead of letting my money sit in a bank account I invest it in domain names. By no means am I a domain expert, but I do love sharing what I learn about domain investing on my blog.
So if you’re new here and want to dive into any of these topics, here are three posts in each category I highly recommend to get you started. Also if you want to read more about Morgan’s company, Bold Metrics and his favorite weekend activity, read this post.
- Required reading for founders – How to Fix Startup Board Meetings
- Startup lessons learned: What a trade show can teach you about your team
- Reflections on building company culture at a seed stage startup
- Want to learn about Domain Investing? Don’t Forget, Most Advice Has An Expiration Date
- What should Domainers do with their undeveloped domains?
- How you respond to inbound offers on your domains could help, or hurt you