– In case you’re not familiar with TED Talks, they’re popular speeches given by industry renowned experts on a wide gamut of fields.
This Week in Startups via Stitcher
– The popular serial entrepreneur and venture capitalist Jason Calacanis has operated this show since 2009. He interviews other popular tech moguls and covers trending news in Silicon Valley.
Ask Gary Vaynerchuk
– As the title implies, it’s a show where expert marketer and angel investor, Gary Vaynerchuk, answers people’s questions on entrepreneurship, social media, and more.
Any informative book on Audible.comNPR’s Planet Money
– A bi-weekly podcasts on the global economy discussed in a casual manner.
Smart Passive Income
– Marketer and entrepreneur, Pat Flynn gives tips for running an online business.
Harvard Business Review’s IdeaCast
– Podcasts covering popular topics from HBR’s management magazine. If you have the time, I recommend reading this one as their articles are usually heavily researched.
The Investors Podcast
– Hosts, Preston and Stig, study, discuss and interview billionaires.
Mixergy Startup Stories
– Andrew Warner explores popular startup stories and interviews their founders to provide great business tips.
Foundr Magazine Podcast
– Interviews with startup founders and entrepreneurs.If these don’t interest you or they’re not in your field, don’t let that stop you. There’s a wide variety of content out there on Stitcher and iTunes. For instance, in the domain name industry I listen to podcasts from Domain Name Wire and DomainSherpa. Remember that one of the keys to growth is constantly pushing yourself to learn!
Have a favorite podcast or audiobook? Let us know about it in the comment section!